Wills & Trusts
Protecting Your Family and Your Assets
We will help you protect your family and your legacy at Pedrick Law Group, APC. We are dedicated to helping you plan for the future.
Don’t Wait to Start Planning
We take pride in getting to know you and your specific needs. This allows us to create a unique plan tailored to you and your family. Whether you just got married, have children or have recently had a significant change in life, we can help.
Our lawyers assist with creating several estate planning documents that you should consider. The documents include:
- Wills (including pour-over wills for clients with living trusts)
- Revocable living trusts (for probate avoidance)
- AB trusts (to reduce estate tax liability)
- Life insurance trusts and generation-skipping trusts (for tax benefits)
- Educational trusts, special needs trusts and other specific trust provisions
- Limited family partnerships and LLCs
- Powers of attorney (for financial affairs if you become incapacitated)
- Advance health care directives (also known as living wills)
It is important to have a will and trust that address your specific needs, including the future needs of your family. We know how to effectively draft your will, trust or powers of attorney to protect your loved ones and to preserve your wealth. If you are involved in a dispute over a loved one’s will and estate plan, we will advocate for your rights and interests.
Looking at The Big Picture And Planning Ahead
Estate planning is not just a matter of putting together a packet of documents, as important as they may be. It also involves making financial and property decisions that can protect you late in life and increase the value of your estate for your heirs.
Do you have adequate life insurance? Are you optimally prepared to take advantage of Medicaid and other sources of funding should you need nursing home care? Who will take over your business if you die? What are the estate planning implications of divorce? We can help you go over all of these issues and determine what actions you can take to protect yourself, your home and your family.
Plan for Your Future. Contact Us.
Do not wait to start planning for the future. Call us at 818-528-4936, 661-591-4132 or 805-254-4173, or send us an email to get started. We offer consultations in a safe and confidential environment.